REMOTE (ACCESS TO LONDON HEAD OFFICE) / ENGINEERING TEAM / FULL-TIME
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing VC Backed start up tackling global challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of & help build a killer team, play a critical role in shaping one of the worlds’ most archaic & pollutive industries.
You’ll be working in our growing data analyst team, performing data-entry and similar tasks. This is for a full-time position, looking to start from April 2023 and you will be able to base yourself anywhere in the UK (fully remote role, with access to our London office for when you want or need). You’ll be working with our wider Data Analyst team, which has doubled in size over the course of 2022 and we’re looking to grow this out even further now!
- Extract source documents and data from internal systems
- Check source document for accuracy
- Verify and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information where data is incomplete.
- Enter data from source documents into internal systems
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Respond to internal queries
Skills & Expertise
- Educated to A Level standard
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Office
- Accurate keyboard skills and ability to enter data at the required speed
- Planning, organizing and prioritising
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Salary £24,000
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events
- Flexible benefits package to include discounts on wellness, entertainment and more
- We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint on your behalf