Remote (Access to London Head Office) Full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing start up tackling global challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of & help shape a killer team, play a critical role in shaping one of the worlds most archaic & pollutive industries.
You’ll be interfacing between our executive and engineering teams. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials. We operate highly flexible working, with many of the team working remotely day to day and meeting weekly for collaborative working and a bit of fun!
- Set, prioritize, and accept the work generated by our engineering team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Scrum software development team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- You are extremely curious, independent, and enthusiastic with a huge drive to constantly learn and acquire new knowledge.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, and are excited about the opportunity to work between multiple disciplines and drive product performance.
- You care about the impact of your work and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you build the right system at the right time.
- Most importantly, you see your job not just as completing a task, but as making an impact potentially able to change the whole construction industry.
Skills & Expertise
- Working in a Scrum or other Agile team.
- Experience and interest in start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many competing demands.
- A clear and articulate communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)
Qualisflow is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, free from unfair or unlawful discrimination.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow raised over £1M in seed and grant funding in 2019 and a further £1.7m in 2021, from a combination of international Prop Tech and Impact investors.
With a total addressable market of £1.13bn in the UK alone, and plans to expand internationally within the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to join a team looking to scale rapidly in both reach and impact. Qflow sells directly to construction and development teams, and collaborates with industry partners such as logistics contractors and environmental consultants. Qflow’s first wave of products deliver real-time data on construction processes (including material and waste management), providing new insights generated by our platform that have never been experienced in this sector before. You will be providing critical infrastructure with the tools to build more efficiently and more sustainably, whilst also automating hideous admin tasks on-site.