We are a rapidly growing team on a mission to build a more sustainable future by providing construction and property development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable, and sustainable projects.
You’ll be joining a world class team with venture funding from some of the UK’s most prominent prop-tech VC’s who believe in our vision of a sustainable future. We are scaling at a rapid pace and work with some of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects and property developments. In 2020 we won the EG Tech Construction Award and the Engineering Talent Awards Best Innovation of the Year.
We’re constantly looking to push boundaries in a fast-paced environment, so naturally we like a challenge. We believe that we have a responsibility to leave this world in a better state than when we joined it, and we are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey.
We have built an integrated platform capable of gathering and aggregating huge volumes of environmental data in real time. We are applying advanced statistical techniques to process this data and to understand the causal links between construction works schedules and environmental data, to facilitate better management of key environmental risks throughout a construction programme.
In order to meet this challenge, we are looking for a talented Software Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to grow with a us and have their work be used to solve critical building and infrastructure challenges in the UK and beyond.
Who you are
- You are curious, independent, enthusiastic
- You hunger to learn and experiment with new solutions (we’re all learning on the job)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love a creative challenge!
- You are seeking to have real world impact through your work
- You love to collaborate and seek out the right solutions with your team members
- You’re open-minded to new ideas and ways of working
- Develop microservices that will be used to deploy data science solutions
- Implement systems to a production standard, integrate with the company’s platform
- Share your knowledge and solutions with the team
- Cloud architecture, instrumentation, and CI/CD
- A clear and articulate communicator, who knows the value of collaboration
- Advising or implementing DevOps solutions
- Executing and contributing to technical strategy
- Python development experience
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)