London (Remote) / Data Science Team / Full-time
Remote (Access to London Head Office) / Commercial Team / Full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing start up tackling global challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to convert our £1.2M pipeline and play a critical role in shaping one of the world’s most archaic and pollutive industries.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow raised over £1M in seed and grant funding in 2019 and are on track for £700,000 revenue in 2021.
With a total addressable market of £1.13bn in the UK alone, and plans to expand internationally within the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to join a team looking to scale rapidly in both reach and impact. Qflow sells directly to construction and development teams, and collaborates with industry partners such as logistics contractors and environmental consultants. Qflow’s first wave of products deliver real-time data on construction processes (including material and waste management), providing new insights generated by our AI tools that have never been experienced in this sector before. You will be providing critical infrastructure with the tools to build more efficiently and more sustainably, whilst also automating hideous admin tasks on-site.
You’ll be working with our exceptional Sales team, interfacing with Operations, Product Delivery and our clients. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials. We operate highly flexible working, with many of the team working remotely day to day and meeting regularly for collaborative working and a bit of fun!
As we continue to scale, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Lead to continue to develop our brand and share Qflow with the industry; supporting the sales team in generating and qualifying new leads.
It’s an exciting, problem-solving and dynamic atmosphere, with the end goal to ensure we deliver value back to our teams internally as well as our customers.
The ideal person
- You are extremely curious, independent, enthusiastic and with a huge drive to constantly learn and acquire new knowledge.
- You are comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and keen to take initiative on new projects, campaigns, and ideas
- You recognise that working in a team is a chance both to learn and to teach.
- You will be looking for an opportunity to apply and adapt what you know to new technologies and industries.
- You’ll be highly organised, with strong attention to detail and an appreciation of brand and voice when communicating with customers.
- You will build and maintain a high level of understanding and empathy towards our target market, ensuring our messaging is consistent with the sales strategy and enabling us to have the impact we want with our customers.
- You care about the impact of your work and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you deliver the right content at the right time.
- Most importantly, you see your job not just as completing a task, but as making an impact potentially able to change the whole construction industry.
Responsible for building and executing marketing and business development strategy to drive pipeline and revenue growth – including value proposition, branding, growth and lead generation, stakeholder engagement, website design, input into and maintenance of CRM database and marketing tools. Your primary objective will be to focus on Top of Funnel activities and generate leads by:
- Designing, executing, and optimizing multi-channel B2B campaigns on key marketing channels: LinkedIn, webinars, events, direct mail, create website landing pages, and manage content creation to grow the pipeline and drive revenue
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers, personas and the best channels to reach them
- Develop and oversee email automation sequences and audience segmentation
- Identifying new cost-effective lead channels and optimizing for revenue.
- Measuring campaign performance and conversion rates and optimize them
- Maintaining marketing communications with existing customers to ensure maximum value is delivered and expand Account Based Marketing efforts
Desirable skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in demand generation planning or lead generation marketing roles, preferably in a technology company, be data-driven and a creative thinker who thrives on owning the process from start to finish. Additionally, the candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable across the areas of the B2B demand generation funnel with an understanding of paid strategies and tactics—leveraging the proper channels for awareness, nurturing, and performance marketing
- Have knowledge of advertising platforms such as LinkedIn Ads
- Have a proven ability to report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, as well as the ability to optimize growth and Data-driven & segmentation approach
- Speak and write in English fluently at a professional level
- Be a collaborative team player with strong communication skills
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)