Remote (Access to London Headoffice) Full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing start up tackling global challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of & help shape a killer team, play a critical role in shaping one of the worlds most archaic & pollutive industries.
You’ll be working in our growing data analyst team, performing data-entry and similar tasks. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK. We operate highly flexible working, and are particularly looking for people available from 3pm – 9pm weekdays, and/or weekend daytimes.
- Extract source documents and data from internal systems.
- Check source document for accuracy
- Verify and correct data where necessary.
- Obtain further information where data is incomplete.
- Enter data from source documents into internal systems.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Respond to internal queries.
Skills & Expertise
We value the following skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of them yet, as long as you’re keen to learn!
- Educated to A Level standard.
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Office.
- Accurate keyboard skills and ability to enter data at the required speed.
- Planning, organizing and prioritising.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events
Qualisflow is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, free from unfair or unlawful discrimination.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow raised over £1M in seed and grant funding in 2019 and a further £1.7m in 2021, from a combination of international Prop Tech and Impact investors.
With a total addressable market of £1.13bn in the UK alone, and plans to expand internationally within the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to join a team looking to scale rapidly in both reach and impact. Qflow sells directly to construction and development teams, and collaborates with industry partners such as logistics contractors and environmental consultants. Qflow’s first wave of products deliver real-time data on construction processes (including material and waste management), providing new insights generated by our platform that have never been experienced in this sector before. You will be providing critical infrastructure with the tools to build more efficiently and more sustainably, whilst also automating hideous admin tasks on-site.