Junior Software Developer
REMOTE (ACCESS TO LONDON HEAD OFFICE) / ENGINEERING TEAM / FULL-TIME
You’re a software engineer looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real-world problems.
You’ll be working in our exceptional Engineering team. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials.
- You are extremely curious, independent, and enthusiastic with a huge drive to constantly learn and acquire new knowledge.
- You will be excited about building scalable production systems
- You care about the impact of your work and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you build the right system at the right time.
- A clear and articulate communicator
Desirable Skills & Expertise
We value the following skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of them yet, as long as you’re keen to learn!
- Frontend single page application experience with React
- Backend development experience
- Cloud architecture, instrumentation, and CI/CD
- Mentoring and influencing others
- Executing and contributing to technical strategy
Python, C#, JS/Typescript, React, Azure DevOps, RESTful APIs, distributed systems, asynchronous services, distributed storage, Azure Tables, SQL Server and Cosmos, xUnit, Terraform.
- Video call with CTO or Senior Engineer
- Video call with Senior Software Engineer
- Cultural fit interview CPO and or CEO
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)
- Flexible benefits package to include discounts on wellness, entertainment and more
Qualisflow is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, free from unfair or unlawful discrimination. Our offices have step-free access.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable andsustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow raised over £1M in seed and grant funding in 2019 and a further £1.7m in 2021, from a combination of international Prop Tech and Impact investors.