Head of Sales
Remote (Access to London Head Office) / Commercial Team / Full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing VC Backed start up tackling global challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of & help build a killer team, play a critical role in shaping one of the worlds’ most archaic & pollutive industries.
You’ll be leading our Sales and Marketing team. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials, and around the country to customer meetings. We operate highly flexible working, with many of the team working remotely day to day and meeting weekly for collaborative working and a bit of fun!
You will own the commercial function and oversee the expansion of our sales team. You will be responsible for leading the sales team to deliver on their commercial objectives, supporting and motivating them to deliver exceptional value to our customers. You will also work on further developing and implementing the sales strategy, pricing, negotiations and supporting strategic marketing.
You will be working directly alongside our CEO in driving sales, securing enterprise accounts, scaling organic growth, educating the market, and leading the commercial side of the business.
- Leading and motivating a team of sales managers to develop customer relations, increase market share and sales revenues and drive delivery of commercial objectives
- Setting activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team.
- Appraise and monitor performance of the sales team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Setting and monitoring annual sales budgets & monitoring direct costs for the division.
- Informing the resourcing strategy and owing the recruitment for the Sales and Marketing teams, creating training plans for developing your teams skills and processes
- Work effectively as part of the leadership team to craft & execute company-wide strategies including identifying valuable emerging markets, opportunities, and threats
- With support of sales and marketing team, identify target clients and develop strategies to target them
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances for inclusion in the board meeting agenda.
- Working on account management plans with the customer success teams.
- Continue to develop and deliver the sales strategy and play book, identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
Skills & Expertise
- Has experience in managing a sales team, setting compensation plans and performance metrics
- 5+ year’s experience in B2B software sales, preferable in the construction industry
- Experience in building and managing a sales team, including setting compensation packages, and leading performance reviews.
- A proven track record of success in Account Growth and New Business generation
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Highly organised and efficient at managing day to day business with multiple priorities
- Competitive compensation of base and performance based bonus
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)
- Flexible benefits package to include discounts on wellness, entertainment, and more
Qualisflow is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, free from unfair or unlawful discrimination.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow has raised over £2.4 million in venture capital and grant funding from a combination of international Prop Tech and Impact investors.
With a total addressable market of £1.13bn in the UK alone, and plans to expand internationally within the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to join a team looking to scale rapidly in both reach and impact. Qflow sells directly to construction and development teams, and collaborates with industry partners such as logistics contractors and environmental consultants. Qflow’s first wave of products deliver real-time data on construction processes (including material and waste management), providing new insights generated by our platform that have never been experienced in this sector before. You will be providing critical infrastructure with the tools to build more efficiently and more sustainably, whilst also automating hideous admin tasks on-site.
If you want to know more about what we get up to, follow us on LinkedIn for regular updates!