REMOTE IN THE UK / COMMERCIAL TEAM / FULL-TIME
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable, and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting-edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
You’re a talented Head of Partnerships looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real problems. We value radical transparency, unstoppable tenacity, collaboration, curiosity, and enduring ethics.
Your team and your role
Having just secured an ambitious Series A funding round, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team as the Head of Partnerships, as we seek to take our SaaS solution to the next level of growth, fuelled by world class go-to-market initiatives that will position Qflow as the market leading tool, enabling sustainable project delivery across the UK Construction industry.
You’ll be working in our Commercial team, collaborating with our wider Product and Marketing teams and reporting to the VP of Growth. The success of your efforts in supporting Qflow’s UK revenue objectives will ultimately support Qflow’s expansion the US and Australia in the medium-term.
Partnership Strategy & Planning
- Develop and execute a comprehensive partnership strategy that aligns with the company’s overall revenue goals and objectives.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify key trends, competitors, and emerging opportunities in the SaaS industry.
- Define partnership objectives and specific target partner personas and profiles to guide the identification and evaluation of potential partners.
Partner Identification and Engagement:
- Build and maintain a robust network of potential partners, including technology providers, resellers, system integrators, consulting firms, ESG and sustainability consultancies, construction managers, project management firms and other relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and engage prospective partners through networking events, industry conferences, and targeted outreach efforts.
- Evaluate potential partners based on strategic fit, UK market presence, customer base, and technological capabilities.
Partnership Negotiation and Management:
- Lead negotiations with potential partners, including drafting partnership agreements, defining key performance indicators, and establishing mutually beneficial terms.
- Collaborate with legal and finance teams to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Develop and implement processes for partner onboarding, enablement, and ongoing relationship management.
Partner Enablement and Support:
- Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop joint go-to-market strategies, sales enablement materials, and marketing campaigns that leverage partner relationships.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to identify opportunities for product integrations and joint development efforts with partners.
- Working closely with the Customer Success team, you will Provide regular training and support to partners to ensure they have the necessary knowledge and resources to effectively promote and sell our products and services.
Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
- Establish performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for partnership activities.
- Monitor and track partnership performance against established KPIs, regularly analysing data and identifying areas for improvement.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the VP Growth on partnership performance, metrics, and key initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering, to align partnership activities with broader company objectives.
- Act as a liaison between partners and internal stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to build brand awareness and identify new partnership opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in Channel Sales, Partner Management or business development roles within the SaaS industry.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS market, key players, and emerging trends.
- Experience within the Construction Tech or PropTech industries is a bonus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, solve complex problems, and drive results.
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing partner programs, tracking metrics, and driving revenue growth through partnerships.
- Familiarity with CRM (preferably HubSpot) and project management tools to track and manage partner relationships.
- Ability to travel as needed for conferences, meetings, and partner visits.
- Salary Range: £80,000 – £110,000, dependent on level of experience
Remote-first team – You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s HQ in London for collaborative team meetings and fun social events.
- Accessible HQ in central London – Step-free HQ in London close to Borough Market including prayer and meditation spaces, as well as many restaurants, cafes, and bars in the neighbourhood to enjoy after work.
- Career opportunities – As Qflow scales, we help you to get access to tailored career progression plans and senior roles to reach your full potential.
- Paid time off – 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part-time roles) + bank holidays and paid sick leave.
- Pension program – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees.
- Learning and development – Opportunities to learn and grow with a dedicated budget.
- Social events – Regular company events from quiz nights to fun sport activities.
- Company laptop and tools – The tech you need to do your work hassle- & stress-free.
- Purpose and opportunity – To join a high-growth, VC-backed company and to make a positive impact. Construction is one of the most damaging industries to our climate. But it doesn’t have to be. It’s our goal to help make the industry sustainable and work in harmony with our environment.
- Paid Volunteering days – We support what you are passionate about.
- Family Friendly Policy – Outstanding enhanced family policy.
- Carbon offset – We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint on your behalf via Ecologi.
We at Qflow work every day with the purpose to leave the world in a better place than we found it. We respect the environment, and we respect each other. Qualis Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qflow does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality, while we maintain a work environment free from discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, we adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.