REMOTE IN THE UK / COMMERCIAL TEAM / FULL-TIME
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable, and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting-edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
You’re a talented Head of Marketing looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real problems. We value radical transparency, unstoppable tenacity, collaboration, curiosity, and enduring ethics.
Your team and your role
We’re looking for someone to lead our marketing efforts through the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy, including demand generation brand development, product marketing and customer retention.
You’ll be working in our Commercial team, working closely with the Sales and Customer Success Teams and reporting to the VP of Growth
- Develop and implement the company’s overall marketing strategy
- Create and manage a comprehensive marketing plan that aligns with the company’s business objectives and geared to support new business acquisition
- Focus on Design, SEO, PR, Social Media & Communications
- Develop and maintain the company’s brand identity, positioning and messaging
- Develop and manage optimised marketing campaigns and buyer journeys to drive demand and revenue growth in our target markets (including Developers, Contractors, Consultants and Partners)
- Build and manage customer retention programs that drive customer loyalty and revenue growth
- Monitor and report on the success and effectiveness of marketing campaigns, adjusting strategies as needed
- Supporting your team and setting them up for success, ensuring they are motivated and have clear expectations on their targets and responsibilities
- As a senior business representative, attend industry events and conferences to establish and maintain relationships with influencers, partners, and customers
- Proven track record in leading and developing product marketing strategies for scaling B2B SaaS products
- Experience within in the Construction-Tech (ConTech), PropTech or similar industries is a bonus
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, including strategies, tactics and tools
- Strong leadership and management experience, with success in leading marketing and commercial teams
- Data-driven and results-focused, with experience in tracking, measuring and evaluating both quantitative and qualitative data to demonstrate impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas and data to diverse audiences
- Strong organisational skills, with the knowledge and understanding of how to create marketing processes that can deliver predictable and measurable outcomes
- Passionate about Marketing tech and the latest tools/developments to support the delivery of the company strategy
- Remote-first team – You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s HQ in London for collaborative team meetings and fun social events.
- Accessible HQ in central London – Step-free HQ in London close to Borough Market including prayer and meditation spaces, as well as with many restaurants, cafes, and bars in the neighbourhood to enjoy after work.
- Career opportunities – As Qflow scales, we help you to get access to tailored career progression plans and senior roles to reach your full potential.
- Paid time off – 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part-time roles) + bank holidays and paid sick leave.
- Pension program – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees.
- Learning and development – Opportunities to learn and grow with the help of mentorship programs, 121s and more.
- Social events – Regular company events from quiz nights to fun sport activities.
- Company laptop and tools – The tech you need to do your work hassle- & stress-free.
- Purpose and opportunity – To join a high-growth, VC-backed company and to make a positive impact. Construction is one of the most damaging industries to our climate. But it doesn’t have to be. It’s our goal to help make the industry sustainable and work in harmony with our environment.
- Paid Volunteering days – We support what you are passionate about
- Family Friendly Policy – Outstanding enhanced family policy
- Carbon offset – We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint on your behalf via Ecologi
We at Qflow work every day with the purpose to leave the world in a better place than we found it. We respect the environment, and we respect each other. Qualis Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qflow does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality, while we maintain a work environment free from discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, we adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.