REMOTE IN THE UK / COMMERCIAL TEAM / FULL-TIME
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable, and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting-edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
You’re a talented Demand Generation Manager looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real problems. We value radical transparency, unstoppable tenacity, collaboration, curiosity, and enduring ethics.
Your team and your role
We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the top-of-funnel demand generation function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to generate high-quality incoming leads that convert predictably into revenue for the company.
Reporting to the VP of Growth, you’ll be based in our Commercial team, working closely with our Business Development and Customer Success teams, as well as collaborating with our Sales and Marketing functions.
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy, implementing relevant frameworks and processes to deliver on short-term and long-term goals
- Build and deliver on growth & performance marketing campaigns, as well as related activities including lead nurturing, channel delivery and data analysis
- Continuous tracking and analysis of demand generation results, utilising metrics such as, MQL’s, SQL’s, conversion rates and revenue
- Develop a sales & marketing automation ‘tech stack’, enabling the execution of channel outreach and social media campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Work closely with the Marketing team to identify sales drivers and target audiences for Qflow’s product portfolio, leading to the generation of qualified prospects for the Sales team nurture
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to maximise partner marketing opportunities, leading to qualified pipeline opportunities
- Create and manage demand generation forecasts and budgets
- Proven success in a dynamic B2B Demand Generation environment, with experience in SaaS + Construction, Sustainability or a related field
- Experience in scaling demand marketing campaigns, including email outreach, LinkedIn and Video marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas and data to diverse audiences
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a data-driven approach to delivering successful demand generation programs
- Experience in successful cross-functional team collaboration to lead and deliver on key projects
- Strong background in partnering with sales teams to exceed on pipeline and revenue targets
- Remote-first team – You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s HQ in London for collaborative team meetings and fun social events.
- Accessible HQ in central London – Step-free HQ in London close to Borough Market including prayer and meditation spaces, as well as with many restaurants, cafes, and bars in the neighbourhood to enjoy after work.
- Career opportunities – As Qflow scales, we help you to get access to tailored career progression plans and senior roles to reach your full potential.
- Paid time off – 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part-time roles) + bank holidays and paid sick leave.
- Pension program – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees.
- Learning and development – Opportunities to learn and grow with the help of mentorship programs, 121s and more.
- Social events – Regular company events from quiz nights to fun sport activities.
- Company laptop and tools – The tech you need to do your work hassle- & stress-free.
- Purpose and opportunity – To join a high-growth, VC-backed company and to make a positive impact. Construction is one of the most damaging industries to our climate. But it doesn’t have to be. It’s our goal to help make the industry sustainable and work in harmony with our environment.
- Paid Volunteering days – We support what you are passionate about
- Family Friendly Policy – Outstanding enhanced family policy
- Carbon offset – We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint on your behalf via Ecologi
We at Qflow work every day with the purpose to leave the world in a better place than we found it. We respect the environment, and we respect each other. Qualis Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qflow does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality, while we maintain a work environment free from discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, we adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.