Customer Success Lead
Remote (Access to London Head Office) / Commercial Team / Full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing VC Backed start up tackling global challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of & help build a killer team, play a critical role in shaping one of the worlds’ most archaic & pollutive industries.
This is a new lead role within the business, and you’ll be taking ownership of the direct customer relationships and how they are utilising the Qflow product to achieve their desired outcomes, ultimately resulting in maximising the success of those relationships. Day to day, you’ll be speaking and coordinating with our amazing clients, supporting with anything from simple queries and training, through to further roll out on their portfolio and helping them do more with the product and data. This is both a client-facing and technical focused role, where you’ll need to familiarise yourself with the customer pain points and the technical solutions we have built to solve these, interfacing with our Business Intelligence function to support in the roll out of data visualisations, dashboards, and other reports that we deliver for our clients. This is a critical components of supporting our customers, by understanding their data requirements and how to unlock new insights, enabling them to make better data-driven decisions on their projects.
The Customer Success team to be interfacing with almost all other teams within the business, as you become an important link between us and our customers getting the most value out of the product. You will also be working closely with our founding team, helping to identify risks and opportunities with our existing clients, and with our sales team to ensure that our clients are getting the best experience possible, whilst looking to explore other opportunities for expansion. This role is the start of the journey for this team, with the opportunity to shape and take ownership of what Customer Success should look like within our organisation. As such, you will have a significant blend of day-to-day activities alongside more strategic planning and process implementation, in both building up the team and capabilities, to ensure we can scale both domestically and internationally.
You’ll be working closely with our Sales and Marketing team, Product/Engineering team, and our Digitisation team, and can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials, and around the country to customer meetings. We operate highly flexible working, with many of the team working remotely day to day and meeting weekly for collaborative working and a bit of fun! We will provide you with a laptop and cover reasonable expenses.
- Informing the growth and recruitment of your customer success team.
- Developing you team’s skills and processes.
- Collaborating with the leadership team to develop customer success strategies and identify risks and opportunities in our portfolio.
- Overseeing the relationship of each client and handling the various requests which come through.
- Implementing the processes, tools, and strategies that a Customer Success team needs, in order to service our clients effectively.
- Working closely with the other business functions (e.g. sales, BI, digitisation teams) to ensure that customers receive the best experience possible.
Skills & Expertise
- The ability to manage client relationships in different parts of the organisation structure; the ability to coordinate with users from logistics/site management teams through to Project Directors, Innovation/Digital and Sustainability teams.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Experience in using software/tools for managing client requests, relationships and internal coordination.
- Excited by the opportunity to work with multiple teams, adopt new skills, and work ‘on the ground’ with our clients whilst building up a team around you.
- Experience in building and managing a team from scratch (this is desired, but not a requirement).
- Probably most importantly, you are enthusiastic at wanting to allow our customers to derive maximum value from Qflow, and contribute towards making construction a more sustainable place for everyone.
- Competitive compensation of base and performance based bonus
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)
- Flexible benefits package to include discounts on wellness, entertainment, and more
Qualisflow is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, free from unfair or unlawful discrimination.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow has raised over £2.4 million in venture capital and grant funding from a combination of international Prop Tech and Impact investors.
With a total addressable market of £1.13bn in the UK alone, and plans to expand internationally within the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to join a team looking to scale rapidly in both reach and impact. Qflow sells directly to construction and development teams, and collaborates with industry partners such as logistics contractors and environmental consultants. Qflow’s first wave of products deliver real-time data on construction processes (including material and waste management), providing new insights generated by our platform that have never been experienced in this sector before. You will be providing critical infrastructure with the tools to build more efficiently and more sustainably, whilst also automating hideous admin tasks on-site.
If you want to know more about what we get up to, follow us on LinkedIn for regular updates!