Remote (Access to London Head Office) / Commercial Team / Full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing start up tackling global challenges. You will get the opportunity to be part of & build a killer team, play a critical role in transforming one of the world’s most archaic & pollutive industries to build a more sustainable future.
You’ll be a new business hunter and will be working directly with our Sales and Marketing team. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials, and around the country to customer meetings. We operate highly flexible working, with many of the team working remotely day to day and meeting weekly for collaborative working and a bit of fun! We will provide you with a laptop and cover reasonable expenses.
Day to day you’ll be meeting with our amazing clients, jumping on the phone developing new and exciting relationships and working through full 360o sales. This role is not about ‘selling a solution’, it is about understanding our client’s problems and helping them to identify an efficient way of solving them. You’ll spend around 50% of your time focusing on new logo outreach and building your sales pipeline and the rest of your time meeting new customers on discovery calls, demos, preparing sales proposals and keeping on top of your sales opportunities in the CRM system.
You will have a demonstrable track record in consultative selling, consistently securing net new Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) against targets. You will be identifying and engaging prospective clients, understanding their challenges and ensuring Qflow provides a good-fit in terms of a solution to the pains you have identified. You will also work on tendering, pricing, negotiations and supporting strategic marketing. You will be working directly alongside our VP Growth in driving new business revenue across key target accounts in the UK.
- Execute a multi-touch approach to direct outreach (Email, telephone and LinkedIn).
- Following the Qflow Sales Process to qualify prospects and accelerate progress from Discovery through to Proposal
- Diligently manage your sales pipeline and ensure it is up to date in HubSpot for accurate sales forecasting.
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
Skills & Expertise
- Consistently delivering net-new MRR against targets.
- Consultative selling for a SaaS firm, with a focus on construction, engineering, sustainability, or related fields.
- Practitioner of a formal sales methodology such as MEDDIC, BANT, Challenger or Miller-Heiman.
- High proficiency with CRM systems, preferably HubSpot.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)
- Flexible benefits package to include discounts on wellness, entertainment and more
Qualis Flow is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, free from unfair or unlawful discrimination.
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting-edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
Our founders Brittany (an award-winning engineer) and Jade (environmental scientist with experience working on two of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects) have used their experience in the industry and entrepreneurial training to build an industry changing tool and a world class team. Qflow has raised over £2.4 million in venture capital and grant funding from a combination of international Prop Tech and Impact investors.
With a total addressable market of £1.13bn in the UK alone and plans to expand internationally within the next 2 years, this is a unique opportunity to join a team looking to scale rapidly in both reach and impact. Qflow sells directly to construction and development teams and collaborates with industry partners such as logistics contractors and environmental consultants. Qflow’s first wave of products deliver real-time data on construction processes (including material and waste management), providing new insights generated by our platform that have never been experienced in this sector before. You will be providing critical infrastructure with the tools to build more efficiently and more sustainably, whilst also automating hideous admin tasks on-site.